The Amazing Spider Man 2 1.2.6d Apk + Obb And Data Download
Get ready for intense web-slinging action with The Amazing Spider-Man! Join Spidey in the official game app of this highly anticipated 2012 blockbuster! Play through the movie storyline as Spider-Man faces off against the Lizard and rampaging gangs. Web-sling and crawl your way through an open, fully 3D New York while using your amazing skills to save the city.
** Note that The Amazing Spider-Man needs 2GB of free memory to install **
THE OFFICIAL GAME OF 2012’s HIGHLY AWAITED SUPER HERO BLOCKBUSTER
- Fight the Lizard and his minions to put a stop to his dark schemes.
- Play The Amazing Spider-Man through more than 25 immersive missions inspired by the upcoming movie’s storyline.
- Climb, jump and web-sling from building to building for an aerial thrill like never before!
- FREE NEW YORK CITYExplore the city through its five distinctive districts (Central Park, Business, Downtown, Pier and Residential)
- An exciting and enjoyable fighting system with melee, ranged, combo attacks and much more
- A wide selection of upgrades to customize your style, attacks and skills
A HIGH PRODUCTION-VALUE GAME
- Explore an open-world Manhattan, teeming with action. Discover random missions, collectibles and more secrets in the City that Never Sleeps!
- Fight in a fully 3D New York City with cutting-edge graphics.
- Advanced shaders and visual effects make Spiderman more realistic than ever before!
Minimum hardware requirements to play The Amazing Spider-Man:
– 1 GHz CPU
– 512 MB RAM
– PowerVR SGX540 GPU or equivalent
– 1.5 GB of free space on the device
For optimal performance, we recommend restarting your device and closing other applications before playing The Amazing Spider-Man.
Zarchiver Pro To Extract data file Into Android/Data or Obb Folder
How To Install
- Install Amazing Spider Man Apk
- Open Zarchiver Pro Apk and locate where save the data file.
- extract into Android/Data folder or Android/Obb folder.
- After successful extraction, finally open Amazing Spider Man from your App menu.