Football Manager 2020 Android game enables you to simulate or be like a real football club manager that trains, buy and sell players, also play leagues matches and take your team to the top, where you can finally win the trophy.
There are 57 leagues to choose from more than 20 countries within Football Manager Mobile 2020, that’s you are free to have access to different league of your choice.
The training mode of the Football Management simulation game allows you to build your players and make them a formidable squad.
Tactics board of FM 2020 mobile Apk is one of the best when it comes to preparing your players for a particular match, you can choose from different formations available within the game such as 4-4-2, 4-5-1, 4-2-4 and many more.
Features Of Football Manager 2020 Mobile
Below are some of the listed features of football manager 2020 for Android device:
- Fully unlocked with no license verification.
- Club Vision Feature has been improved, this was done to meet the future expectations of each club in terms of performance.
- Graphics improvement in Football Manager 2020 Mobile makes the soccer game look more realistic than before.
- As a Football manager, the player development feature was also improved, which enables you to track how players have developed over the cause of time.
- Backroom staff now offer more supports and feedback to you as a football manager.
- Match Engine improvements now improves player skills and how they perform on the pitch while playing a particular match.
- Scouting feature was completely enhanced in other to make scouting of players more easier than before.
- Face improvement for players was also done to make them look so real (New Generation faces).
Download Football Manager 2020 Mobile Apk Obb
In other to setup latest FM 2020 Apk Obb license verified version below, it is now necessary that you must have Obb file for Football Manager 2020 Mobile, which you will be able to download using the link below. please make sure you follow the steps on how to install the Football manager also.
Obb for FM 2020 was compressed to 682 MB the original size is 1 GB after extracting.
FM 2020 Mobile Download Links
Please Read How To Install below after downloading.
Apk 11.3.0 (Latest Unlocked Version)
Obb *Required (March Transfers Patch)
Use Zarchiver App to extract rar file
Play Store link: FM 2020 Mobile
How To Install Football Manager 2020 Mobile Apk data
Follow the steps below to install Football Manager 2020 Mobile (FM 20) Apk and Data file. but make sure you uninstall or backup your files such as Obb Data, before uninstalling older version, then you can install the latest version easily without any error.
I will advice you to switch of your internet data and all also clear Google play data when opening the game for the first time
Steps to install or setup Football Manager Mobile 2020 are:
- Open Zarchiver app – which you downloaded above or is already installed in your device.
- Locate FM 2020 mobile Obb rar file.
- Click on it, option menu will come up.
- From the option menu, click “Extract”.
- Now click on the top of Zarchiver app interface.
- A drop down menu will appear now click Device Memory ( In some device it is known as SDcard0)
- Now click Android folder (In sumary if you can locate Android folder in Phone Memory).
- After clicking Android folder now click Obb folder which is already inside Android folder.
- Finally click the extract icon – which looks like a arrow pointing downwards and wait till the rar file is successfully decompressed or extracted.
Football Manager 2020 Mobile Save Data With Real Names
In other to get real player names, you need to download your preferred team save data below. use Zarchiver app to extract because the files where highly compressed to 5 MB from 40 MB.
Extract by going to:
Phone Memory/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2020 Mobile/Normal/games
Download Documents Folder If you don’t have one or to also use it to fix Team Names License.
Steps to extract FM 2020 Mobile Save Data:
- Go to Document folder in phone memory.
- Then click Sports Interactive folder.
- Open Football Manager 2020 Mobile Folder.
- Click Normal folder.
- Now look for Games folder and open it.
- Finally extract the save data file there.
Download Team Save Data Files
Use one save data at a time to avoid errors, because all save data files are named hidden.dat after extracting.
Supports FM 20 version 11.3.0 upward base on March Transfers update
Unemployed FM 20 Save Data
More will be added soon
Football Manager 2020 Mobile Logos Kits Face Packs Download
Some of you might want to some kits, team logos, face packs for players and many more, i have compiled the logos (mega), face packs (lite), Kits (mega) into FM 2020 Mobile data know as com.sega.soccer which can be extracted into Android/data folder.
How To Install FM 2020 Logos, Face and kits Packs:
- Using Zarchiver app to extract.
- Locate face , logos, kits pack rar file.
- click on it, option menu will appear.
- In the option menu click Extract.
- Navigate to Phone or Device Memory and click Android folder.
- While in Android folder click data folder.
- You can now click extract icon which looks like arrow pointing downwards.
- Wait till the file is 100 % Extracted.
- Now open Football Manager 2020 Mobile.
- Go to settings, click view.
- Click User Interface.
- Scroll down and click reload skin, then wait till the process is done.
- Finally, you can check if your FM 20 Kits, Logos, Face Packs have been loaded.
Download FM 2020 Logo, Kits And Face Packs (All In One)
How To Set Up Documents Folder And Fix Team License
In this sections are the documents folder which contains changes.txt file to fix team name license and also use it to insert Save Data in Games Folder, additionally you will also download changes.txt file to finally get real team names apart from real player names.
Download this required files
Steps to use changes.txt file and documents folder:
- Starting with documents folder.
- Extract it into phone memory using Zarchiver app.
- It also contains changes.txt file to fix team names to real ones.
- To use raw changes.txt file above…
- Copy it, by going to Android folder in phone memory.
- Then click data folder and locate Com.sega.soccer folder.
- Click it and also click Installed folder.
- And finally paste the changes.txt file, this will change team names like Juventus which was initially named Zebre in the official version.