Queencee vpn comes with a black theme and some nice graphics in the background, the developer made the user interface to be clear for anyone that wish to use the app similar to droid vpn for android.
Some Features Of Queencee Vpn
– Normal Handler menu
– Neat user interface
– Stable servers
– Fast connection
– Vpn Graph to monitor the performance of the server
How to Download Queencee Vpn
To Download Queencee click Here➡
What Can Queencee Vpn Do?
– It allows you to be anonymous on the internet, by hiding your real personal details such as IP address and cookies
– Visit Restricted website and access any content of the site.
– Unblock Internet Service Providers restrictions via proxy server
– You can add custom IP address, proxy address, port.
– Stream YouTube videos easily.
Android Phones Compatible With Queencee Vpn
Any version of android phone can use the vpn without any bug , all you need to do is to make sure your settings are correct.
Queencee Vpn Settings
1. Install and Open
2. When you open the app, the Handler menu will appear first , then configure it as follows:
– Tick Remove port
– Proxy Type: Real Host
– Proxy Server: for example add 0.Facebook.com
– Real Proxy Type : Choose Default.
3. Scroll down and Click OK to save.
4. Next a option box will appear, look below it and choose tunnel whole device to connect.