Download latest PUBG Mobile highly compressed 300 MB 0.12.0 for Android device which is 100% working, with Apk and Obb files.
PlayerUnknowns Battleground is a mobile shooting game whereby you engage other players by killing them to get more rewards and ranks.
As a PUBG player you have to locate and feed on weaponry, vehicles, supplies, also kill enemies in a heated battleground that can weaken you.
The highly compressed version of pubg mobile 0.12.0 comes with a high quality graphics powered by a good gaming engine know as unreal engine 4 which in turn runs smoothly on your device without errors.
How about deadly realistic weapons that comes with PUBG, use them to execute your opponents, enemies, this weapons can perfectly aim at enemies from far beyond, also use knifes, guns with unlimited ammunitions etc.
Use vehicles to move around in style such as cars, trucks, motorcycles, boat to hunt down and kill your enemies, also use them as a means of escaping from powerful enemies.
PUBG Mobile Highly Compressed Apk + Obb Download
Here are the download Links for highly compressed version of PUBG mobile Apk and Data Version 0.12.0.
Note that the files below are in RAR or Zip, Download and Multi select or mark all the obb files from part 1-5 and extract them with Zarchiver Pro, remember to watch Installation video below.
Please, download all files below into the same downloads folder.
Please use ZArchiver Pro to extract the all the files above, beause they are in RAR, 7z or Zip format.
Read Also: Garena Free Fire Mod Apk
How To Install PUBG Mobile Highly Compressed
Carefully follow the steps below to install PUBG in your Android device easily:
- Make sure all the files (Part 1 – 5) above are in the same folder like in the image below.
- Using Zarchiver Android App tap or click on the first file (Part 1) refer to step 1 above, a option menu will pop up where you will click the “extract here” or “extract” to a specific folder, refer to image below.
- Click on extract and locate Android/Obb in your file manager using same Zarchiver app, which will merge all parts together automatically after following Step 2.
- Click on the “Extract here icon” to extract all the files in parts from Part 1-5 into Android/Obb folder.
- Wait till all the files are decompressed or extracted into Obb folders.
- Finally install PUBG Mobile Apk or you can install PUBG Apk from the beginning subsequently you extract all the 5 parts of files above into Android/Obb folders.
Watch Installation Video of Compressed PUBG Mobile Files
What’s New In PUBG Mobile 0.12.0
Below are the complete change logs of PUBG Mobile version 0.12.0.
New Feature: EvoZone
– Replaces Event mode
– Survive Till Dawn is now under this mode
– More new modes will be added in the future
New EvoZone Mode: Darkest Night
– Stay alive for one night while fighting zombies
– All teams that are still alive at dawn will win
Changes to Survive Till Dawn:
– Stun Grenades now also stun zombies
– Added Liquid Nitrogen Grenades to freeze enemies and reduce their movement speed
– Added jumping zombies and zombie dogs
– Some zombies can now climb over low walls or onto roofs
– Added RPG-7 and Jungle Style Magazines
– Flamethrowers now deal more damage
– M134 handling has been tuned
– Players will gain affixes that grant certain buffs
– Zombies now move slower after being hit by firearms
– Added Survive Till Dawn quick chat messages to Default and Classic voice packs
– Daily missions can now be completed in Survive Till Dawn
– Players can now spectate matches that their friends, Crews or Clan members are currently in, and view others’ information while spectating as well as adjust Spectator Mode privacy settings
– Scope crosshair colors can now be changed in settings
– Portable Closets can now be swapped while in a match
– Spring Theme and Treasure is now available. Each draw guarantees a unique reward, and Sakura Dacia or Pink Rose Set is a guaranteed drop when drawing 10
– Popularity has been added to Spaces. Players can now show their support by giving LIKEs to one another, and become Partners with friends that have 400 Synergy or more. Partners will appear in each other’s Spaces
– Players can now add Shop items as Favorites and be notified when these items are on sale
– Duplicated time-limited items will now be stacked to only show 1 icon per item with total amount of time remaining (maximum duration is 999 days)
– New Achievements: Best Companion, Superstar, Winning Culture, Adventurer, Until Dawn, and A Step Too Far
– Automatic door-opening has been tuned
– Dynamic weather odds have been tuned
– More buildings have been added to Dino Park, Coal Mines and Goroka in Vikendi
– Crew Challenge qualifying round has been expanded, and top 10 teams now get unique outfits
– Emulator detection enhanced to stop emulator players from being matched with players on mobile devices
– Friend invitations now show map and lag information
– Quick Chat messages are now edited in Inventory
– Quick Chat messages can now be displayed as a wheel to make sending messages faster and easier
– Shadow effects can now be disabled to reduce resource consumption, heat and battery usage
– Added a reminder on dismantling duplicated items for Silver
– Previews are now available in some pages. Tap the reward icon to preview outfits
– Gallery now only show items currently in stock at the Shop
– Cloth Bandana (Leopard) with first purchase has ended. Rewards for first purchase of the season will be updated
– RP Backpack now remember settings from the previous season
– Mythic outfit emotes can now be heard by more players
– Added haptic feedback to some buttons
– Added animation for dropping empty magazines when reloading
– Animation for throwing grenades while prone has been tuned
– Animation added for opening/closing doors
– Fixed a bug where hair was not displayed correctly when equipping certain headgear
– Fixed a bug where Season 6 Pants caused graphic glitches in certain footgear
– Fixed a bug where doors were not displayed properly
– Fixed a bug where players may get stuck in buildings in certain areas.