There’s a new app store in town for both iOS and Android users. It’s called TutuApp, and it offers tons of cool apps and games, including a great choice of modified apps and games, and some Cydia tweaks. It is 100% free to use, there are no hidden fees, and you don’t need to jailbreak or root your device either.
How to Install TutuApp:
TutuApp is dead easy to install, regardless of platform, and you can even install it on your desktop PC.
Just choose your platform and follow the steps:
Method 1: iOS
- Using Safari browser, download TutuApp from the official website – https://tutuapp-vip.com
- Tap Allow on the new window, and the Install Profile page in Settings opens
- Tap Install and, when asked for it, input your passcode
- Tap Install and go to your home screen
- The installation has finished when you see the app icon
- Before using it, go back into Settings
- Go to General>Profiles, tap the profile name and tap Trust.
Method 2: Android
- Open Settings>Security and enable Unknown Sources
- Download the TutuApp APK file onto your device
- Go to where your files download and tap the APK file
- The installation will begin; when you see the app icon, it’s done, and you can use the app
Method 3: Desktop
Because there is an Android version of the app, you can install it on your desktop using an Android emulator – we recommend Bluestacks or Nox:
- Download the emulator of your choice onto your computer
- Download the APK for TutuApp
- Open the emulator and sign in – you need a Google account, but these are free to set up if you don’t already have one
- Go to the emulator search bar and type in TutuApp
- Click on the result and TutuApp will be installed to your computer
- You can access it via the emulator home screen
How to Use TutuApp
Using TutuApp is easy, regardless of the device you have it installed on:
- Open the app store from your home screen or emulator
- Choose an app or game to download – if you are looking for a particular one, type the name into the app store search facility
- Tap the app or game you want and tap on Get
- Follow any other instructions on the screen and wait for the app icon to show on your home screen – the installation is successful
No matter which device you use TutuApp on, it has something to suit everyone.
To start with, you get a great choice of content, including:
- iOS and Android Apps – plenty of official apps to choose from for both platforms
- Exclusive Apps – unofficial apps not found in any official app store, including game emulators, screen recorders and more
- Tweaked Apps – stock apps and games with extra features and functionality
Plus, you get all these features too:
- Completely free – no hidden fees
- You can upgrade to a VIP version if you want
- Supports multiple platforms
- User-friendly app
- Regularly updated with security enhancements and new content
- Legal to use
- 100% safe
- No jailbreak or rooting required
- Lots more features
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions about TutuApp:
- Is it Safe?
Yes, TutuApp is 100% safe to use. As well as being tested every step of the way throughout development, beta testers tested TutuApp fully before it was released publicly. The app is monitored every day, and any issues are fixed immediately – you must install any updates to the developer’s release. To date, there have been no reports of any malware, viruses, or anything else in the app, but you should have a good antivirus installed on your device as a safeguard. Also, make sure you download the app from the official download site only.
- How Do TutuApp and TutuApp VIP Differ?
While TutuApp offers plenty of choices, you do have the option of updating to the VIP version, for a small fee, to get more content, faster downloads, no restrictions, and more stability. And you no longer have to buy one VIP package per device – sign up for a VIP account, link your devices and enjoy TutuApp whenever you want. If your account is due for renewal within the next 60 days, you can get a discount of 10%.
- Does TutuApp VIP Work on Android?
It does now. The developers recently updated the app so that Android users could enjoy the VIP features too, and that means you can also benefit on your desktop computer.
Try TutuApp for yourself today; it works on Android and iOS, is completely free and safe to use – you don’t need to root or jailbreak your device either. It could be the only app store you will ever use for your apps and games.