kingroot Apk Download To Root Android 7.0.1 Nougat
Kingroot has helped millions of Android phone users to root there device, rooting enables you to gain full access to some features of Android operating system and also some applications require superuser access to enable them perform there functions, example of such apps includes lucky patcher, Droid VPN, psiphon VPN etc all in one way or the other usually request for root access.
Follow the steps listed down below to root your Nougat device successfully with Kingroot app:
- First of all follow this link to download ➡ Kingroot Android 7.0.1 apk
- Go to settings on your Android phone and click on Security and enable Unknown Sources to allow installation of apps from unknown sources
- Install kingroot 7.0.1 apk you downloaded from step 1.
- After successful installation, Switch ON your Data or WiFi connection.
- Open the app, click “Try It” and go to the app main interface and further click on ” Get Now” for rooting process to start.
- After some few minutes your device will be successfully rooted, now goto Google play store and download root checker to verify that your phone is now fully rooted.
How To Unlock Bootloader Using Fastboot To Flash TWRP
Some device require you to unlock bootloader, which will enable you to flash TWRP easily without encountering any problem.
Note: Make necessary backups before unlocking bootloader of your device, as everything on your device will be wiped out and also charge your device more than 50%.
Follow this steps below to unlock bootloader:
- Follow the steps mentioned above (Click Here To Jump Back) to setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC also Enable USB debugging and OEM unlock via Developer options on your Android device.
- Connect your Android device to PC using USB cable.
- Open a command – CMD window by Right Clicking on any empty space on your PC.
- Boot your Android device in to bootloader mode with your PC using this command lines:
adb reboot bootloader
In case you get a message to authorize USB Debugging just click ok to accept.
- After your device is in bootloader mode quickly launch the following command lines:
fastboot oem unlock
- If you get a prompt message to confirm on your Android device, click volume Up button to highlight and power button to select which means ok. Bootloader will begin the process of unlocking it self in less than two minutes.
- Use the command lines below to reboot, when bootloader has been successfully unlocked:
- While your device is rebooting, your Data will be wiped during factory reset.
How To Flash Or Install TWRP Using ADB And Fastboot
In order to also install SuperSU on your Nougat device you will need to flash TWRP.
First, Goto Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging, to enable USB debugging.
Also goto TWRP official site to see list of supported device by clicking here↗
Use ADB To Install
- Locate and open the folder where your TWRP.img is saved.
- Press Shift + Right Click on your PC to open a CMD Command on the same folder by clicking on any empty space, finally select Open Command Window Here.
- Then, connect your Android device to PC, type the following lines below, into the command window, which enables you to boot your device into bootloader/FastBoot mode.
adb reboot bootloader
Click ok to “Allow USB Debugging” If you are asked for permission.
- Immediately your device is in bootloader mode, type the following command lines:
fastboot flash recovery twrp-2.8.x.x-xxx.img
Note: From the command lines above replace “twrp-2.8.x.x-xxx.img” with the exact name you use in saving the twrp.img on your device.
- After successful flashing of TWRP on your device, simply type the following command lines:
How To Flash SuperSu Using TWRP To Root Android 7.0.1 Nougat
- Download SuperSu V2.82.zip and save or move it to your phone storage from Sdcard.
- Boot your device into TWRP by holding the Volume + Up and power button consecutively.
- After TWRP menu have shown, click on Install and then locate SuperSu.zip file in your phone storage and select.
- Swipe to start flashing your device at the bottom of the menu.
- You will see reboot system, click on it after flashing has been done successfully.