How To Fix DamonPS2 Pro Emulator Not Installing On Android
DamonPS2 Pro supports device with high specifications e.g OpenGL ES 3.1 with snapdragon chip set or similar device.
Sometimes you will have the complete specifications but the emulator won’t install successfully, and now I have discovered the proper method to make sure you install the app easily without any error.
Fix DamonPS2 Pro Emulator Not Installing
Follow the steps below carefully to fix DamonPS2 pro not installing on your android device. First you can download the app here>> DamonPS2 Pro.Apk
- Download Apk Editor for Android ⬇
- Open the editor app, tap “Select Apk File“.
- Locate the DamonPS2 apk in your download folder or any folder you saved it.
- Click on it, a option menu will pop up, then choose ” Common Edit “.
- Another panel will open, scroll down and click on “Install Location” , a drop down menu will appear, then select ” Auto (OS Make Decision) “.
- Scroll down and save, after Apk Editor has recompiled the DamonPS2, click Install button to finish the process.
How To Bypass Licence Verification In DamonPS2 Pro Emulator On Android
In this section we are going to use Lucky Patcher to bypass the license verification that refuse to allow us to gain full control of DamonPS2 emulator. Just follow the steps below carefully.
- Download and install Lucky Patcher.apk
- Open lucky patcher app and locate DamonPS2 pro
- You will see license verification found tap on the app, a option menu will appear..
- Click on ” Open Menu Patches ” and then click on “Create Modified Apk File“.
- Another Option menu will appear also, click ” Apk Without License Verification “.
- Next option panel tick Auto Mode only and scroll down to click ” Rebuild The App“.
- After the app has been rebuild, Goto File, click ” Uninstall And Install ” and launch